Reticulate Micro, a defense technology company dedicated to delivering trusted and resilient communications over any transport and in any environment, seeks multiple qualified software developers to join our fast-paced company and growing team. An ideal candidate has experience in mobile development using Flutter. Optimally, the candidate will also have experience with GStreamer and Linux software development using C/C++/Rust/Dart.
We seek a candidate who is a self-motivated worker, trusted to get work done in a timely manner and be accountable to their team’s results and versatile to product and project changes. Priority will be given to local candidates in the St. Louis, Missouri or Melbourne, Florida, areas.
Candidates must be eligible to hold a U.S. security clearance if required, depending on the project at the company.
- 3+ years as a developer
- 2+ years in Flutter/Dart
- Full-Stack development
- Self-Motivated and Accountability to your teams’ results
- Ability to change direction as needed and or handle more than one task from various projects
- Understanding of network transport layer as well as limitations of various network connectivity
- Audio/Video encoding and decoding
- All candidates must be U.S. citizens to be considered for this position
- Successful candidates will be subject to a thorough background check
- Candidates selected for this position will undergo random drug screenings throughout their employment
- Linux shell and Linux development
- AI using TensorFlow
- Hardware tinker with Raspberry Pi/Nvidia Jetson/ARM device clones
- Previous US Government clearance, while not required, is strongly preferred
Generous Benefits Package
Reticulate Micro offers a comprehensive benefits package. Company-paid benefits include paid time off, partial payment of basic life insurance, short-term disability coverage, and educational/development support. Also available are optional medical, dental and vision coverage, supplemental and dependent life insurances, long-term disability coverage, and a choice of flexible spending or health savings accounts.